https://www.ahladalil.org
لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 613623عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 829894
ادارة المنتدي لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 103798
https://www.ahladalil.org
لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 613623عزيزي الزائر / عزيزتي الزائرة يرجي التكرم بتسجبل الدخول اذا كنت عضو معنا
او التسجيل ان لم تكن عضو وترغب في الانضمام الي اسرة المنتدي
سنتشرف بتسجيلك
شكرا لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 829894
ادارة المنتدي لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) 103798
لقد نسيت كلمة السر
منتديات تقنيات
1 / 4
تقنيات حصرية
2 / 4
اطلب استايلك مجانا
3 / 4
استايلات تومبلايت جديدة
4 / 4
دروس اشهار الموقع

المواضيع الأخيرة
»   Sondos
الثلاثاء 03 أكتوبر 2023, 17:03
»   Sondos
الأربعاء 08 فبراير 2023, 16:19
»   Sondos
الثلاثاء 07 فبراير 2023, 15:50
»   Sondos
الخميس 02 فبراير 2023, 15:44
»   Sondos
الثلاثاء 31 يناير 2023, 13:40
»   Sondos
الإثنين 30 يناير 2023, 13:04

لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4)

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل

لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) Empty لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4)

مُساهمة من طرف ritouja الجمعة 06 ديسمبر 2013, 18:33

لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) British_293449550
تواصل الشروق نشر قصص المشاركين في المسابقة التي نظمها المركز الثقافي البريطاني في الجزائر، بالتنسيق مع الشروق، والتي استهدفت دارسي اللغة الإنجليزية، وقد شارك في المسابقة أزيد من 3 آلاف مشارك، كلهم من أساتذة اللغة الإنجليزية في الجامعات والمدارس،‮ ‬ومن‮ ‬الدارسين‮ ‬لهذه‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الحية،‮ ‬وقد‮ ‬طلب‮ ‬من‮ ‬كل‮ ‬مشارك‮ ‬الحديث‮ ‬عن‮ ‬علاقته‮ ‬باللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬وكيف‮ ‬غيرت‮ ‬حياته‮.‬
NoraSaighi
My name is Saighi Nora. I am an English teacher in a secondary school and a master’s-degree student.  I started learning English at the age of 12 in the middle school. I quickly realized how much I loved the language, and how better I was than my classmates. So, I decided to become an English teacher after graduation.  I have been trying to improve my English language teaching and learning in many   ways: attending seminars in my town, watching movies, listening to music, talking in English with some friends, and reading a lot.   I have been teaching English since 1992. Furthermore, I gave courses as an assistant teacher at university. I took great satisfaction in the fact that I was successful in improving the level of many of my students.  Four years ago, I succeeded in a Magister concurs at the university of Biskra. Nine persons only were taken among 800 candidates. It was a great pleasure to get back to classes. I travelled more than 123 Km daily to attend lectures.   A year later, I had a breast ablation and went through many sessions of chemotherapy because of cancer. That was very painful, but my books helped me fight anxiety. Even when I was in hospital for days, my books accompanied me.   As I am specialized in British and American literature and civilization, I will teach   my university students more than grammar and vocabulary. Learning English means, also, to learn about its peoples and their civilizations. We need to appreciate how those peoples traced their ways through the clouds to reach sunlight and become the great nations they are today.  People around me keep saying my motivation is an inspiration for them. I will always try to be beneficial to my students, my colleagues and to myself as I develop as a teacher.  I always believed that learning English would make a difference in my life, and it did. It gave me power to go beyond borders to make things happen. This will always be the first lesson I will give to my students.

ritouja
ritouja
مديرة منتدى
مديرة منتدى

تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2011

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) Empty رد: لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4)

مُساهمة من طرف ritouja الجمعة 06 ديسمبر 2013, 18:36

RadiaTaligant
As a student, I had many learning difficulties. I was a back-sitter and clock watcher. Soon, the teacher who discovered the inner desire for English and started helping me came. I developed feelings of regards to her and worked hard to please her. To encourage me, she used to let me teach and once said: “you were born for teaching”. I believed in my teaching abilities and started teaching my classmates. It was such a pleasure that I decided to become a teacher.  At university, I was top class until I was obligated to marriage. A dramatic change happened! I started having set-backs. On a mind-June day, when I was about  to reach my life-long dream, my husband wanted me to give up at the last minute of the game, one foot form the winning touchdown. He wanted me to be a stay- at- home woman. Soon, I was kicked out at midnight with the belief that one is never given a dream without also being given the power to make it true, I may had to pay for it and got divorced. A month later, I got my diploma after giving birth to my son. I started looking for a job. It was those teaching skills that I worked hard to develop that made my inspectors say “you were born for teaching” and elected me as a trainer. Now, that I have this dream position, my dream got bigger. I have to run my own business! Surprisingly, I met someone with the same ambition and started a business.  As a matter of fact, before we knew it, English became not only the language of our business but also of our love! We got married and have a daughter. Later, we opened a bigger school that offers free teacher-training and receives more than 500 students and 15 teachers. Without English, I wouldn’t have met my soul who helped me reach the highest that is in me and affect society positively. Still together to make of “BBC” the Best Bridge for Creation for both learners and teachers.
ritouja
ritouja
مديرة منتدى
مديرة منتدى

تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2011

لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4) Empty رد: لشروق‮ ‬تنشر‮ ‬مشاركات‮ ‬الناجحين‮ ‬في‮ ‬مسابقة‮ ‬المركز‮ ‬الثقافي‮ ‬البريطاني‮:‬ هكذا‮ ‬غيّرت‮ ‬اللغة‮ ‬الإنجليزية‮ ‬حياتنا (4)

مُساهمة من طرف ساعة صفاء الأحد 15 ديسمبر 2013, 18:46

عاااشت الايادي .. انتقاء .. جميل

دمتم فخراً .. بعطائكم .. واختياركم

لكم كل الود

مودتي
ساعة صفاء
ساعة صفاء
مشرفة
مشرفة

تاريخ التسجيل : 26/08/2011

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

إنشاء حساب أو تسجيل الدخول لتستطيع الرد

تحتاج إلى أن يكون عضوا لتستطيع الرد.

انشئ حساب

يمكنك الانضمام لمنتديات تقنيات فعملية التسجيل سهله !

انشاء حساب جديد

تسجيل الدخول

اذا كنت مسجل معنا فيمكنك الدخول بالضغط هنا

تسجيل الدخول

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى